Hey Tombow friends, this is Jennie. I love to make crafty kits to take on the go! I have bigger and more complicated DIY Kits for memory keeping but I also like smaller kit for simple projects. I used the Tombow Zippered Marker Storage Case to hold a few items. This is also a good planner kit! Most of the time, I take it to my friend’s house or the library.
Products you can add to a kit:
- Tombow Mini Glue Tape
- Patterned paper or journaling cards. You can find free printables online for both.
- Tombow TwinTone Markers to write your journaling
- Washi Tape
- Tombow MONO Twin Permanent Marker. You can use it to write on washi tape.
- Stickers and other embellishments (like die cuts)
- Tombow Zippered Marker Storage Case to carry all your items.
- A journal or traveler’s notebook
When I make a crafty kit, I start with the patterned paper. I use the colors and patterns as inspiration to pick the embellishments. This kit was inspired by summer’s bright colors! Consider the space of the Tombow Zippered Marker Storage when your are choosing the quantity of your items. You can use a ring on the zipper pull to carry more washi!
I used the Tombow TwinTone Markers to write my journaling. These journaling cards with prompts are perfect starter items. I used a circle to punch to cut elements from the paper to use as die cuts.
What would you put in your crafty kit?!