I used the Stamp Runner Dot Adhesive to glue all the papers and vellum on the layout.
I colored the flowers with the Seascape Irojiten Color Dictionary Pencils and then I used a watercolor technique to put some details with Dual Brush Pens. I just colored acrylic blocks with the Dual Brush Pens and used the watercolor brush to put brighter lines on the flowers.
This is how the paper looks without the mist and the flowers without coloring.
I cut these flowers from one of the papers and put them on the layout using Foam Tabs.
For the title I used Thickers and I added sequins and dew drops to the stitched lines. For gluing these I always use the Mono Aqua Liquid Glue since it dries completely clear it looks flawless.
Here are some of the things I used.
I hope you enjoyed my post!!