My daughter recently went to Disneyland for Girl Scouts and I thought TWINE is a great way to make a cute book for her about her trip. Twine and neon is definitely 80’s!
I see all kinds of twine shapes people make and adhering the twine is always tricky. I knew the high tack of Tombow’s Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive would be perfect!!! Plus, it made adhering twine to felt easy peasy.
I am not sure I like the whole 80’s thing coming back BUT it was pretty easy to make custom embellishments with my Epiphany Crafts shape tools to match the Heidi Swapp Neon stickers I got for the book. And black and white are always a winner!!!!!! I used the Tombow markers to create custom colored paper and a custom mickey head embellishment for the charm hung from the spine of the book.
I made a little video showing how I did all that I did — enjoy!
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
- Tombow Craft Collection Dual Brush Pens in Retro
- Epiphany Crafts Square 25 and Pennant 25 Shape Studios, Square 25 Metal Jewelry Settings
- The Twinery Twine
- Connie Crystal Chandelier Tear Drop
- Connie Crystal Octagon Chandelier Crystals
- Heidi Swapp Color Magic 12×12 Patterned Paper, Day Glow Neon Letter Stickers
- Lily Bee Design ABC Stickers
- Smooch Spritz by Clearsnap
- Want2Scrap Bling
- Ribbon, Trim, jump rings, eye pins by hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
- Felt and Paper Bag book by hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
Thanks for stopping by!
If you enjoyed this post please follow us on: http://www.facebook.com/tombowusa and http://twitter.com/#tombowusa
I LOVE twine!! Awesome Mini!! The charm is fabulous too!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/
Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!