On a road trip we saw the countryside filled with wildflowers of every color! Against her best wishes, I stopped and asked my daughter to go pick some of the flowers. I got some of the cutest pics of her! I wanted my scrapbook page to be impromtu, silly, a little bit messy.
I gathered 5 lengths of baker’s twine together and coiled them onto the page. I used the Tombow Permanent Adhesive Stamp Runner to apply a small bit of adhesive under some areas where the twine crossed over onto itself, to hold it into place as it lay.
I then used the Tombow MONO Multi Liquid Glue to add felt and paper flowers to the page. This ultra tacky glue is great for adding dimensional or “hard to stick” supplies to your projects. A few Tombow 3D Foam Tabs placed under cut paper tags gives the page a bit more dimension and whimsy, as if the layers are just about to blow away.
- Tombow Permanent Adhesive Stamp Runner
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- Tombow 3D Foam Tabs
- Crate Paper Patterned Paper
- My Mind’s Eye Patterned Paper
- Want2Scrap Bling
- Fiskars Star Punch
- Sizzix Eileen Hull Flowers Die
- Joann’s Fabrics felt, buttons
- The Twinery Twine
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
- American Crafts Glitter Brad
- Making Memories Felt Flowers
- Prima Paper Flowers
- SEI Tiny Alpha Stickers
- Prism Cardstock
- Starbuck’s Drink Sleeve (corrugated)
- Brother Sewing Machine