Happy Summer, friends! Jennifer Priest here to share with you a quick and easy layout you can create using mostly the Tombow Stamp Runner Permanent Adhesive.
I tend to use at least 3-5 different types of adhesive on my projects but that is not always necessary. The Tombow Stamp Runner is one of my favorite tools because it can be used as a tape runner but also allows for adhesive to be placed in dabs, eliminating the need to sticky dots for embellishments. Also, the Stamp Runner Adhesive has a high tack, making it great for dimensional design elements, like the pleated paper ribbon on this page.
Here’s how I made it:
- Tombow Permanent Adhesive Stamp Runner
- Tombow 3D Foam Tabs
- Bo Bunny Press Paper, Prima Paper (blue stripe)
- Punches by Fiskars
- Stickers by K & Co., Jenni Bowlin Studios
- Sticky Note by Knock Knock
- Ribbon, hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
What would you do with a Tombow Stamp Runner?
Posted by Jennifer Priest