Hello and welcome to a FUN week with
The wood surface is smooth an ready to alter. I adhered a couple of pieces of dictionary paper to the front of the Canvas using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- Tombow The Craft Collection Dual Brush Pens in GRUNGE
- Paper – Pink Paislee
- Paint – Delta, Tulip
- Ink – ColorBox Crafter’s Pigment Ink in Black, ColorBox Premium Dye Ink in Wicked Black
- Template – Crafter’s Workshop
- Stamps – Technique Tuesday, Clearsnap Rollagraph
- Rub-ons – KaiserCraft, Basic Grey, Hambly
- Punchinella, Distionary Paper – hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
Have you ever painted a canvas before? What Craft Collection Dual Brush Pen set would you use to shade your canvas?
Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed today’s project. Be sure to stop back each day this week as the other Design Team members create with Walnut Hollow!
If you enjoyed this post please follow us on