I love using Pinterest to find inspiration for projects, especially for interesting color combos!
This coral and navy color combo had me quite intrigued on Pinterest the other day. I pulled out all kinds of bits and pieces from my stash that matched the color combo. Here is how it manifested itself onto this card:
I used Tombow 3D Foam Tabs to elevate a stamped and fussy cut label off the card as well as “pop” up some punched paper circles. A little dimension goes a long way! I used Tombow’s Mono Multi Liquid Glue to adhere the Want2Scrap die cut chipboard to the card after I dyed the chipboard with Smooch Spritz in Navy Twinkle.
It works and it doesn’t and that is just what I love. And, I used some of my stash!
I hope you get struck with inspiration and create something you love today 🙂
- Tombow 3D Foam Tabs
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
- Bling, Chipboard – Want2Scrap
- Smooch Spritz in Ice Rink and Navy Twinkle, ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink in Charcoal, ColorBox Premium Dye Ink in Kettle- Clearsnap
- Punch – Martha Stewart
- Washi Tape – FreckledNest.com
- Sticker, Striped Paper – Crate Paper
- Floral Paper – SEI
- Stamp – Studio Calico
- Cardstock- Bazzill (kraft), Neenah (white)
If you enjoyed this post please follow us on http://www.facebook.com/tombowusa and http://twitter.com/#tombowusa