Fall is here and I am so loving the rich golds and browns of this season! Here in California we mostly get golds (grasses) and browns (leaves) in Fall. Oh how I would love to go back East and see the gorgeous leaves changing colors!
Kraft, mustard yellows, and golds are so trendy in the craft world right now and it is easy to make a scrapbook with a fall feel like this one:
To create this book, adhere 6″ x 6″ pieces of patterned paper to 6″ x 6″ pieces of chipboard. Also, adhere one 6″ x 6″ piece of patterned paper to the front and back of a Zutter Cover-All — this is a cover that slips over a mini book to give it the feel of a traditionally bound book. If you don’t have a Cover-All, that’s okay – just decorate the first page of the mini book as the cover.
- Tombow Power Bond Adhesive Runner
- Tombow 3D Foam Tabs
- Zutter Cover-All and O-Wires
- Americana Paint
- Paper, Stickers by My Mind’s Eye, Echo Park, October Afternoon
- Ribbon, Pom-Pom, Feathers, Tags, Tickets, Buttons, Ribbon Flower – hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
- Chipboard # by Sassafras Lass
- Diecuts, Accents by Bella Blvd, Maya Road
- Doily – Wilton
- Paper Flower – Prima
Please visit my blog at hydrangeahippo.blogspot.com.
If you enjoyed this post please follow us on:
Jennifer, this mini is awesome!! I LOVe the colors and the ribbon!! So cute!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Thank you Jennie!!
Pingback: ThankFall Mini.... | Hydrangea HippoHydrangea Hippo