Ahhh it’s the time of year for glitter and glistening snow! I know, we are still in November and here in California the temps have been in the 90’s, but, enter any department store and the carols are streaming through the speakers and the shelves are adorned with red and green.
I love a little kitsch around the holidays and retro is definitely in! This cardboard house is reminiscent of 1950’s holiday decor and the pink is definitely a vintage touch! These houses are relatively easy to make. Check out my YouTube channel for all the details!
Did you notice the cute little door and windows? Those are Tombow Power tabs dusted in Art Glitter Transparent Glitter! Consider using our Foam Tabs for a similar effect as well.
What would you glitter with our Tabs?
I placed this little house inside of a mini cake plate I picked up at a local Hobby Lobby, on sale this week for 50% off! Pull out your pretty cake plates and glassware to create a focal decor piece like this for your holiday dining table or just a side table in your home. A little dusting of some Art Glitter transparent glitter will help make it sparkle!
- Tombow Power Tabs
- Tombow Mono Adhesive Runner
- Art Glitter Dazzling Kit in Court Jester
- Art Glitter Vintage Glass Glitter in Birar Rose
- Art Glitter Dazzlers in Stardance
- Art Glitter Orange Crush Glitter
- Art Glitter Crystal Glitter
- Art Gliter Princess Glitter
- Art Glitter Dazzlers in Confection
- Americana White Acrylic Paint
- Sequins, Bottlebrush Tree, Batting by hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
- Christmas Ornaments, Cake Stand by Hobby Lobby
- Foam Paint Brush
- Bone Folder