Hello! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas holiday with your friends and family! Every year on Christmas Eve my family delivers baked goodies to our friends and extended family all over Southern California. This year, I was blessed to discover during our visit that one of my friends is newly pregnant! What exciting news, right?!
Well, one of the things I love about baby news is the chance to be able to make a keepsake for the baby. I whipped up this little mini using a few of my favorite Tombow adhesive products:
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue to hold the scrapbook paper to the chipboard base pages for years to come .Mono Multi Liquid Glue will ensure that the edges of the papers never lift or peel from the chipboard — and it is acid-free!
- Tombow Power Bond Tape Runner gives extra hold to chipboard sticker elements and ribbon, like on the pages above.
- Tombow Power Adhesive Tabs hold non-porous embellishments like buttons in place for years! Check out the embellie clusters on the pages above — these will be in place for years with the acid-free Tombow Power Adhesive Tabs.
- And, here are a couple more pages:
This book went together lickety split — it’s all about using the right adhesive for the job.
- Tombow Power Adhesive Tabs
- Tombow Power Bond Tape Runner
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
- Bind-it-All Binding Machine – Zutter Innovative
- Paper – Heidi Grace for Fiskars
- Adhesive Bling – Me and My Big Ideas
- Acrylic Paint by Delta
- Stickers – Bella Blvd
- Die Cuts – Lily Bee, My Mind’s Eye, Silhouette America, Lil Davis, Autumn Leaves
- Metal Sign – Making Memories
- Bards – American Crafts
- Buttons, Ribbon, Lace, Chipboard, Beaded Sprays- hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
Did you hear any exciting news over the holidays? How will you use your craft to celebrate it?
Thanks for stopping by today!