Today I am continuing on with National Smile Week. The projects have been seriously fun. I love all the smiley faces and emoji’s so far. I went a little bit of a different route and used words rather than images for my project. I wanted to create a small framed piece for my daughter. I knew I wanted it to be very bold and colorful.
Here is what I came up with:
Materials you’ll need:
1. Gather your supplies
2. Create a colorful background by layering colors and spraying with the Tombow Spray Mister until saturated. Heat dry if needed.
Don’t worry if the colors run together. The more the better. I loved that organic mixing of colors for this.
3. Next, using the stickers you’ve chosen create a saying, quote or sentence.
4. Add the enamel dots with their coordinating colors. I didn’t have purple, so white is always my back up.
5. Add stitching along the bottom if desired. I love the texture that machine stitching adds to a project.
6. Frame it up and put it on display.
I loved creating this simple, fast and fun project for you today. I know it will help my daughter smile a little bit more, especially now that school is just a week away.
Don’t forget to check out the other projects this week and come back tomorrow for another project. Happy National Smile week everyone!
For the reason that the admin of this website is working, no
hesitation very soon it will bbe well-known, due to its qualit contents.
Hi there, after reading this amazing post i am also glad to share my familiarity here with mates.|