Hi everyone! We are so excited to celebrate National Scrapbook Day this year! In case you didn’t know, every year on the first Saturday in May the art of scrapbooking is celebrated. Scrapbookers hold parties and create all types of fun paper crafts to express their love of scrapbooking. This year our papercrafting Brand Ambassadors received a special shipment of amazing supplies from some of our valued partners in the scrapbooking industry so they could create fantastic projects for National Scrapbook Day.
We’d like to give a special thanks to:
Now for the projects! Below you’ll find a comprehensive list of all of the National Scrapbook Day projects created by Tombow Brand Ambassadors or Design Team members. We’ll update the list as we receive new links, so be sure you come back to check! We’ll make sure to designate the updated links so you won’t have to do any guesswork! Happy papercrafting y’all!
Tombow’s Mega List of Super Awesome 2016 National Scrapbook Day Projects
- Blog Post: National Scrapbook Day as a Tombow Senior Brand Ambassador
- Blog Post: Crafting with Bohemian Papers
- Blog Post: Darling Paper Crafted Cupcake Packaging
- Blog Post: Hand Stamped Woodland Mask
- Blog Post: Paper Crafting with Simple Stories
- Blog Post: National Scrapbook Day/Week – Layout 1 Using Fancy Pants Designs Products
- YouTube Video: Kick Off to National Scrapbook Day/Week – Using Fancy Pants Products!!!
- Blog Post: National Scrapbook Week Layout #2
- Simple Stories National Scrapbook Day/Week Kickoff!!!
- Blog Post: Graphic 45 Princess Layout
- YouTube Video: Layout with Graphic 45 Enchanted Forest Papers and Tombow Adhesives
- Blog Post: Mini File Folder Album Featuring Papers by Simple Stories
- YouTube Video: Mini File Folder Album | Simple Stories Collection
- Blog Post: Bananas Over You – Celebrating National Scrapbook Day with Art Impressions, Simple Stories and Tombow!
- YouTube Video: Bananas for You | Card made with Art Impressions stamp
- Blog Post: One-Layer Card using Stampendous! Fiesta Stamp Set and Tombow Irojiten Colored Pencils
- Blog Post: National Scrapbooking Day