My daughter recently went to Disneyland for Girl Scouts and I thought TWINE is a great way to make a cute book for her about her trip. Twine and neon is definitely 80’s!
I see all kinds of twine shapes people make and adhering the twine is always tricky. I knew the high tack of Tombow’s Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive would be perfect!!! Plus, it made adhering twine to felt easy peasy.
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
- Tombow Craft Collection Dual Brush Pens in Retro
- Epiphany Crafts Square 25 and Pennant 25 Shape Studios, Square 25 Metal Jewelry Settings
- The Twinery Twine
- Connie Crystal Chandelier Tear Drop
- Connie Crystal Octagon Chandelier Crystals
- Heidi Swapp Color Magic 12×12 Patterned Paper, Day Glow Neon Letter Stickers
- Lily Bee Design ABC Stickers
- Smooch Spritz by Clearsnap
- Want2Scrap Bling
- Ribbon, Trim, jump rings, eye pins by hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
- Felt and Paper Bag book by hydrangeahippo.etsy.com