Sometimes inspiration can strike in the most unlikely of places. I was in Lowe’s Home Improvement store a couple of weeks ago and, as I walked through the paint aisle, I spied a stunning adorable, fab-colored spiral mini book! Well, it wanted to be a mini book.
The paint chip pages are great colors for the beach or any vacation. And the size of the pages is great for those fun index prints or a cropped wallet sized pic.
- Tombow’s Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- Tombow’s Power Bond Adhesive
- Tombow 3D Foam Tabs
- Adhesive Fabric Paper by American Crafts
- Cardstock by Bazzill
- Punches by EK Success and Martha Stewart
- Bling by Want2Scrap
- Mini Paint Chip Book – Lowe’s
- Ribbon – May Arts, Making Memories