It’s that time of year again! It’s time for our 2020 Design Team open call! Find out how to apply to be part of our 2020 Design Team below.
Tombow Design Team
We are excited to announce our open call for submissions to become part of our 2020 Design Team! In 2020, we’re looking for artists and crafters located in the United States and Canada with a passion for using Tombow products in new and unique ways. Below you’ll find information about the program, but if you have any questions regarding details of the program or the submission process please send them to email@example.com by Monday October 21, 2019. All questions will be answered via email by Friday October 25, 2019.
Design Team Perks
- You will be supplied with an ample stash of Tombow products throughout the year
- You will have first access to all new Tombow products launched throughout the year
- You will receive in-person product training in early 2020 and supplementary online training throughout the year
- You will receive products from our partners throughout the year
- You will be compensated monthly for your design team work
- You will have first access to giveaway opportunities, workshop sponsorships, and demonstration requests
- You will have your name, bio, headshot and link to your personal blog + social accounts on the Tombow USA blog for the entire year
- Your work will be featured on the Tombow USA blog twice per month; all blog posts are also shared on Tombow USA’s Facebook page and Pinterest account
- Your work will be featured on the Tombow USA Instagram and Twitter throughout the year
Design Team Expectations
- Use Tombow products in your projects and link to the Tombow USA website and blog whenever possible
- Actively promote Tombow products and promotions
- Create blog posts and Instagram posts for Tombow’s accounts on a weekly basis, along with additional projects, to be turned in to Tombow at pre-determined deadlines
- Link to the Tombow USA blog on your own blog or website
- Membership lasts January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020
Requirements to Apply
- Must be located in the United States or Canada and legally able to work
- Must be 21 years or older
- At time of application submission, must have a blog or website with art or craft posts/tutorials (an Instagram account or YouTube channel, though also great to have, are not an acceptable substitute to a blog presence)
Download the fillable PDF by clicking below for submission requirements. Remember to save the PDF to everything you type is reflected!
Deadline & Team Announcement
Applications are due via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the day on Wednesday November 6, 2019. Late or incomplete submissions will not be considered. The 2020 Tombow Design Team will be announced here on the Tombow blog on Monday December 9, 2019.