I always seem to have plenty of envelopes lying around – this technique converts them into great gift cards with a side pocket ready to fill with theater tickets, money or photos. It works with all types and sizes of envelopes. You can choose to put the pocket on either side.
To create the pocket card from an envelope:
- Fold the envelope in half
- Cut out a ‘V’ notch in the top flap, in the center
- Use MONO Adhesive Permanent and adhere down the left flap
- Trim the top right flap and the side flap as shown
- Adhere down the flaps on the right side using MONO Adhesive Permanent