No matter the season or year, there is always someone we know having a baby! This year, I have several friends who are having babies and a baby book is something on every new mom’s wishlist. A handmade book is just a bonus!
The main theme holding this book together is the yellow and blue color scheme. This entire book was put together using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue to adhere the paper to the chipboard base pages and Tombow Power Tabs and Power Bond Adhesive to add the embellishments to the pages.
See the rest of the inner pages here: http://youtu.be/g36iHuho4NI
Using Tombow’s archival safe adhesives will keep the photos and memorabilia added to the book safe for years to come, preventing yellowing or decay that can be caused by the acids in general adhesive products. Like a new mom would want, only the best for baby!
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- Tombow Power Tabs
- Tombow Power Bond
- White Acrylic Paint by Folk Art
- Paper by Heidi Grace for Fiskars, Prima (stripe), Bazzill (yellow, blue cardstock), Neenah (white cardstock)
- Die Cuts by My Mind’s Eye, Silhouette America, Lily Bee
- Trim by Making Memories, May Arts, Prima, Creative Imaginations
- Fabric Label by Me & My Big Ideas
- Doilies by Wilton
- Wood Shape by Darice
- Chipboard Pages, Buttons, Flowers, Pearl Beaded Sprays, Lace, Ribbon by Hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
- Chipboard Accents by Bella Blvd
If you enjoyed this post please follow us on
Luv this book! It’s gorgeous~I’m n luv errr maybe obsessed w/ Jennifer’s work! I’m constantly checking out her FB page, blog & etsy store! She actually inspired me 2 get a Zutter Bind-It-All & she inspires the shopping that I do when I go out! Thanx~prhmangel(at)gmail(dot)com