The holidays are fast approaching but its not too late to start your December Daily album. If you haven’t yet started this tradition, it is a great way to keep a record of your holiday activities and remember to slow down and enjoy the season.
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- Tombow Mono Glue Stick
- Tombow Foam Tabs
- Tombow Mono Adhesive Dots
- Paper, Stickers, Brads by Echo Park
- Ribbon, Felt Shapes by hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
- O-Wires, Cover-All, and Binding Machine by Zutter Innovative
- Acrylic Paint by Delta
Thanks for stopping by today. Are you creating a December Daily album this year? We’d love to see or hear about your creations in the comments – post a link or tell us what you are doing to make this holiday season special.
Need adhesive for your album? (or as a stocking stuffer?) Stop by the Tombow website to grab the Black Friday deal on the Tombow Stamp Runner before they’re sold out!
If you enjoyed this post please follow us on