Hi everyone! We hope you enjoyed Lettering Week on the blog last week and learned a lot from our lineup of amazingly talented guest letterers!
If you missed any of the posts, you can go back and read them here:
- Applying Pressure in Brush Calligraphy – by Sharisse DeLeon
- Mixing and Matching Letters – by Amanda Arneill
- Creating Big, Bold and Colorful Lettering – by Maia Then
- Spacing, Colors and Glue Pen Fun – by Abby Guempel
- Tombow Like a Lefty – by Lauren Fitzmaurice
- Confetti Lettering & Lettering Tips – by Marie Browning
But, if you want to be able to keep the posts handy to refer to while you start your lettering journey, we have a treat for you! We’ve put together a Lettering Guide with all of the posts and amazing tips from our guest letterers! And the best part? It’s completely FREE! So download it, print it out, share it with your friends, and get started learning how to letter!