Hello and welcome to a FUN week with
The wood surface is smooth an ready to alter. I adhered a couple of pieces of dictionary paper to the front of the Canvas using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- Tombow The Craft Collection Dual Brush Pens in GRUNGE
- Paper – Pink Paislee
- Paint – Delta, Tulip
- Ink – ColorBox Crafter’s Pigment Ink in Black, ColorBox Premium Dye Ink in Wicked Black
- Template – Crafter’s Workshop
- Stamps – Technique Tuesday, Clearsnap Rollagraph
- Rub-ons – KaiserCraft, Basic Grey, Hambly
- Punchinella, Distionary Paper – hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
Have you ever painted a canvas before? What Craft Collection Dual Brush Pen set would you use to shade your canvas?
Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed today’s project. Be sure to stop back each day this week as the other Design Team members create with Walnut Hollow!