Hello everyone! Whether you’re a scrapbooker, paper crafter, or just a general DIYer, we think it’s important to celebrate National Scrapbook Day. This day encourages crafters to get out their scrapbooking materials to celebrate a hobby they love. This year, we’re encouraging you to not only share your love for scrapbooking, but also your love of being creative in general!
We teamed up with our friends at DCWV, Paper House Productions, Graphic 45, Amy Tangerine and Papercakes by Serena Bee to provide our Design Team and Brand Ambassadors with some fantastic goodies to use with our adhesives to celebrate the day! Here are some of our favorite projects they created:
- How to Create Home Decor with Scrapbook Supplies by Beth Watson
- 3 Ways to Style Your Lettering Photos with Scrapbooking Supplies by Lauren Fitzmaurice
- DIY Mini Scrapbook Layouts by Smitha Katti
- Using Scrapbook Paper in Your Traveler’s Notebook by Jennie Garcia
- DIY Scrapbook Tag Book by Dani Manning
- How to Art Journal with Scrapbook Supplies by Katie Smith
- Scrapbook Wall Art by Marie Browning
- National Scrapbooking Day + Giveaway by Peggy Dean
- Self Care Journal by Serena Bee
- Instagram Artwork by Fashion.Strokes
- National Scrapbook Day: Part 1 by Jessica Mack
- Disney Scrapbook by Smitha Katti
If you want more creative inspiration, check out our Scrapbook Layouts and Papercrafting Pinterest boards. And, we’ve created some awesome free printables (shown in the image above!) that you can use in your scrapbook, journal, planner, or any other type of paper project!
Want a chance to win an adhesive prize pack? Enter our giveaway below!