This week Tombow is partnering with Bo Bunny. Oh my!!! We received an AWESOME package from Bo Bunny. I LOVE it! Part of it was fall and a HUGE part was Christmas. You will be seeing lots of projects with the wonderful papers and accessories we received.
This project is made with their new Olivia fall line.
I prepared a little tutorial for you, so that you can make these too.
5″ x 8″ Jr. Legal Pad cut in half lengthwise (this can be done at Office Max)
solid cardstock: 5.5″ x 8 1/8″
patterned paper: 2.5″ x 2″, and various scraps 2.5″ wide
embellishments: I used Bo Bunny cardstock stickers
1. Score solid cardstock from long ends 2 5/8″
2. Add Mono Adhesive Permanent to 2.5″ x 2″ patterned paper and adhere to top of notepad.
3. Add Permanent Mono Adhesive to the back of notepad and adhere to inside right of scored cardstock.
4. Cut patterned paper pieces to 2.5″ wide and adhere with Permanent Mono Adhesive to front of notepad cover.
5. Add sticker or other embellishments.
(note, the scalloped piece on the left notepad was some scrap left over from another project. It is not Bo Bunny paper, but matched perfectly, so I used it)