Welcome to the Tombow and Epiphany Crafts Blog Hop!!! We’re so excited to be hopping and creating with our friends at Epiphany Crafts this week.
Since the shapes and buttons created with the Epiphany Crafts tools are paper on the back, they are easy to adhere to layouts, cards, or other projects using any Tombow adhesive.
On this layout, I used Tombow’s Stamp Runner to adhere photos, cardstock and journaling to the page, as well as a few of the Epiphany Crafts shapes I created using the Scallop 25 Shape Studio and Round 25 Shape Studio.
I then used Tombow’s Power Tabs to add more Epiphany Crafts shapes and buttons and to give them a dimension, or “pop” off the page. All of the embellishments on this page were created with the Epiphany Crafts Shape and Buttons Studios using scraps of paper from the layout itself.
- Tombow Power Tabs
- Tombow Stamp Runner Permanent Adhesive
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen in Black
- Epiphany Crafts Round 25 Shape Studio
- Epiphany Crafts Scallop 25 Shape Studio
- Epiphany Crafts Round 14 Shape Studio
- Epiphany Crafts Flower Button Studio
- Paper by Basic Grey, October Afternoon, Authentique Paper
- Bazzill Cardstock
- Alphabet Strickers by American Crafts, Crate Paper
- Vellum Tape by Little Yellow Bicycle
- Butterfly Punch by Martha Stewart
- Smooch Sprist ink in Gold Glow by Clearsnap
- Corrugated Cardboard Starbuck’s Sleeve
- Circle Punch by EK Success
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
- Twine, Tickets, Ribbon, Sushi Grass by hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
Great layout and wonderful colors Jennifer! Love what you did with your Epiphany goodies too!
Love the look and all the different textures you included on one page. To me that’s what makes scrapbooking fun….anything goes!
Thanks for sharing!
Very colorful layout–I like all the embellishments.
Thank you for the comments Melissa, Suzanne, and Sue. All told, this layout cost under $5 to make!!! Alot of that texture comes from plastic sushi grass and Starbuck’s Drink Sleeves I punched circles from. Have you ever used on-traditional supplies on your scrapbook pages?
WAy pretty layout, Jennifer! Love your ideas!!!!
This is so adorable!! I LOVE how much texture you use!! How cute and colorful!! By the way I LOVE your store :0)
TFS!! Take Care!!
What a fantastic layout, Love the colors and layers used and the title really set it off. TFS
Your mode of explaining everything in this post is
actually nice, all be capable of without difficulty understand it, Thanks
My web-site … kredyty po wprowadzeniu euro
Pingback: Sunken Gardens | Hydrangea HippoHydrangea Hippo
This post is truly a pleasant one it helps new internet users, who are wishing for blogging.
Take a look at my blog Las Vegas GE Appliance Service