Hi Tombow friends, it’s Dani from @popfizzpaper with a cute and spooky plan with me featuring Sweet Stamp Shop! I enjoy using stamps in my planner so I thought it’d be fun to share with you some of my tips and tricks. I created a video of this plan with me below so you can see the stamping in action. You’ll also hear about my favorite products for stamping in my planner. Enjoy!
- Halloween Doodles stamp set by Sweet Stamp Shop
- To Do Doodles stamp set by Sweet Stamp Shop
- California Lovin Stamp set by Sweet Stamp Shop
- Banners and More stamp set by Sweet Stamp Shop
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens (636, N15, 173, N95, 925)
- Tombow MONO Drawing Pen in 03
- Tombow MONO Sand Eraser
- Tombow MONO Twin Marker
- Acrylic block for holding the stamps
- Stamp pads (I like the Versafine and StazOn)
- Washi tape (mine are from Papercakes by Serena Bee and Doodlebug)
- Sticky notes
- Scissors and ruler
This spread turned out so cute! If you’re curious how I created full boxes full of stamping, make sure to check out the video above for a quick and easy trick! I’m a white space planner girl, so I really enjoy having room to write things down as they come up. The stamps help important things stand out and the colors are coordinated to let me see at a glance what’s going on. See below for close-up pictures of my spread!
I think the Banners and More stamp set is perfect for adding in bills, appointments, and deadlines. I used Tombow Dual Brush Pens to color in the stamped images and a Tombow MONO Drawing Pen in 03 to fill in information.
And that is it for today’s plan with me post! I hope you enjoyed this Sweet Stamp Shop plan with me. Thank you for watching my video! I hope you got some planner inspiration and learned some new tips for stamping in your planner. For more planner inspo, check out this post by Jennie and please tag me @popfizzpaper on Instagram if you do some stamping in your planner – I would love to see! Happy planning!