The theme for this week on Tombow is Halloween. Be sure to stop by Tombow’s blog every day this week for some fun holiday ideas.
I created a fun little treat container using a toilet paper tube. These are so fun and easy to make and I love to recycle whenever possible. Here is how it is created:
1. Cut patterned paper the length and 1/2″ extra for the width and adhered to the tube with Mono Adhesive Power Bond.
2. Cut a strip of the orange stripe and cut a scallop edge on one long side. Adhered it with the same adhesive.
3. I covered the border edge with dark purple ribbon using Mono Adhesive Dots.
4. I finished decorating with some Halloween stickers that I have had for quite some time.
5. For the bottom, I cut a scallop circle with my Nestibilities die that was a little bit bigger than the tube and applied Mono Multi Liquid Glue around the edge of the tube and centered it in the scallop circle. (note: this is really a decorative feature as the cello bag is tight enough that it doesn’t fall through)
6. Insert a cello bag into the finished tube and fill with candy. Tie the top with decorative ribbon.
Thank you for stopping by,