Simple Stories provided me the Pumpkin Spice collection, which is PERFECT for me since I live in Florida and don’t get seasonal weather. Instead I can craft up some AUTUMN goodness!
Now on to my project!
I created an AUTUMN banner to celebrate all things Pumpkin Spice!
Here’s what you need:
- Tombow Stamp Runner Dot Pattern Adhesive
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen 969 Chocolate
- Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive
- Tombow Foam Tape
- Tombow MONO Glue Pen
- Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice 12 x 12 Collection Kit
- Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice 12 x 12 Simple Basics Kit
- Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice Bits & Pieces
- Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice Sn@p Pack
- Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice Chipboard Frames
- Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice 6 x 12 Chipboard Stickers
- Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice Adhesive Bradz
- Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice Enamel Dots
- Plain Chipboard Letter AUTUMN; Ruler; Pencil; Paper Trimmer; 3″ Scallop Circle Punch; Scallop Pinking Shears; Scissors; Iridescent Glitter; 1″ wide Brown Ribbon 48″ length.
Here’s how I made it:
1.) Measure and cut six banners 6″ by 9″ from Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice 12 x 12 Simple Basics Kit. To create bottom cut out – draw a line 2″ up from bottom edge, draw a line 3″ from the left edge, then draw diagonal lines from center mark to each corner. Cut out with scissors. The Simple Stories papers are heavy weight and double sided, so they are perfect for a project like this – you get a finished back and don’t need a chipboard base.
2.) Color chipboard letters with Tombow Dual Brush Marker 969 Chocolate. TIP: Dual Brush Pens are excellent for giving unfinished chipboard, wood and canvas accents instant color to match any project.
3.) Select background papers and accents from the Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice 12 x 12 Collection Kit and Sn@p Pack. Attach to banners with Tombow Stamp Runner Dot Pattern Adhesive.
4.) Punch circles from Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice 12 x 12 Simple Basics Kit and attach to banners with Tombow Foam Tape.
5.) Attach chipboard letters to scallop circles with Tombow Xtreme Adhesive. This is such a strong adhesive runner that you have to swipe the tip to the side for a clean application.
6.) Select embellishments from the Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice Chipboard Frames, Bits & Pieces, Enamel Dots, Adhesive Bradz, Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers, Expressions Cardstock Stickers and 6 x 12 Chipboard Stickers. Attach with Tombow Foam Tape and Tombow Stamp Runner Dot Pattern Adhesive. Accent with Iridescent Glitter using the MONO Glue Pen to get fine detail.
Here is a detailed image of each banner panel:
I love the eclectic look that I achieved with my finished project. Can’t wait to hang it on my mantel and decorate for AUTUMN!
This week we are also giving away an Awesome Adhesives Prize Package that includes: Tombow Stamp Runner Dot Pattern Adhesive, Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Tombow Adhesive Dots and the Tombow Foam Tape.
You have until October 13, 2015 to enter!
After you enter, head on over to the Simple Stories blog to see what their team has created. Make sure to enter there as well – they’re giving away a Claus & Co. prize package!
Join us again here tomorrow for more inspiring projects!
Thanks for stopping by! -Beth